• Susan
    March 23, 2013
    Non-profit Organization
    Canada
    I let it go to message, and then played the message back. It is Big Brother's Clothing Donations. It just annoys me that they don't display their name when they call the house.
  • tess
    October 1, 2016
    Non-profit Organization
    Canada
    I believe they now call from their home phones which is why we don't see any name on caller display
  • Anonymous
    February 24, 2020
    Unknown
    Canada
    Caller: Big Bro

    It is annoying that despite telling them no men's stuff to donate,they keep calling almost everyday wtf.It is an east indian woman calls over&over does not listen
  • Comment Removed
    September 12, 2014
    Canada
    Comment has been removed
  • Big Bro is calling you
    November 29, 2012
    Non-profit Organization
    Canada
    They keep calling my cell. I don't care if it is Big Bros, I don't want to be bothered by unwanted calls, PERIOD. Unsolicited calls make me NOT want to support your cause.

Sample complaints we have found for (604) 526-2447

  • DEbbie
    Its a call from a computer recording not a human they call me constantly like i will give them my whole house frustrating calling all the time i gave them few back of used clothes now they think i got bags every month i am trying to get my name off their list.
  • F
    Big brothers. Calling me at 8:12 pm. Told them not to call but they still do.
  • Don't Donate Anymore
    I used to donate to Big Brothers but don't anymore because they call just about every month asking for donations.  I don't have a truck load of clothes for them every month.  I am not Marco's wife with a palace full of shoes.  I know some people buy cars more often than I buy underwears.I also don't donate to Red Cross because when you donate to a crisis they skim 15% for themselves.  How much of the remaining 85% went to the crisis is anybody's guess.Do you know that the CEO of most big charities have salaries of $300,000 a year and up?  The only exception is the Salvation Army.  The poor guy or gal only make $60,000.  I drop off my used clothes to the Salvation Army.  They don't call to bug you.
  • Zoe
    The issue here is not the organization itself. The issue is the repeated calls. I don't want anyone calling me on my home phone for either sales or charity. I *have* a heart; I give generously to several charities.  But I research those charities first, I don't give to places that just cold call me.
  • Tired of this
    They keep calling my cell. I don't care if it is Big Bros, I don't want to be bothered by unwanted calls, PERIOD. Unsolicited calls make me NOT want to support your cause.
  • Izzy
    Thanks for the great info folks and the like.....I never like answering phone numbers I do NOT recognize.It's probably an old robo-phone call out system they use and it buggers up once in a while. It was cool to be able to google the number and find out what was up with that call I just got. Isn't technology great, if we make it past 2012 we should see some AMAZING toys coming our way, maybe BB will upgrade their hardware/software from the 1980's to the ' 90's. GO FOR IT . www.youtube.com/bewareofgod

Do you have a comment about (604) 526-2447?

Your name
Who called you?
Message
Call type
Join the discussion...
Post a comment
Please Login or Register to view hidden details.
Spam Report Card
Spam Score
55.00%

1 complaints this year

59 total complaints

Names found on this number
  • Mitrovic, Dragan
Address
1185 Quayside Dr, New Westminster, BC V3M 6T8, Canada
History
1 older records found on this number.
Last found
April 2012
Other Formats
6045262447
526-2447
526-2447
(604) 526-2447
+616045262447
Recent Comments